- Cancellation and refund of the application can be processed based on the application deadline for the test, and individual applicants for the main session can contact each other.
- Cancellation and refund of the application can be processed on the basis of the application deadline.
- ① The "regular test" will be 100% refunded from the deadline of application.
- ② The 'constant test' will be 100% refunded until one day before the test date.
- ③ Regular test will be 50% refunded around 3rd and 5th of the deadline for application.
- ④ Regular test cannot be refunded six days after application deadline.